Sunday, December 3, 2017

Cranberry Pistachio Blondies



Who says Blondes have more fun?  I've never believed that until I made these delicious goodies!  I read this recipe while I was traveling this month and I kept coming back to it so here 'tis!  I recommend serving this warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream or with a cup of hot coffee!  Tis' seasonally delish!

You'll need:

1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
14 Tbl Softened Butter
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbl Vanilla Extract
4 Large Eggs
2 cups Self Rising Flour
1 1/4 cups Dried Cranberries
1 1/4 cups Raw Pistachios (chopped)
1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350*, grease a 9x 13 baking dish.

Mix butter, eggs and salt until well combined.  Add vanilla, then flour.  Fold in 1 cup cranberries and 1 cup pistachios into the batter.  Add 1 cup white chocolate chips. 

Spread mixture into a well greased baking dish.  Top with remaining cranberries and pistachios

Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until the center is well set.  Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate chips.  Allow to set and cool completely.

These are sooo - OOO GOOD!  Super yummy alone, with ice cream or coffee!

I'm still not sold that blondes are more fun but these are sure delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment